I just want to give a little shout out to my mysterious watcher in Brazil. If you are Brazilian and on this blog- Im talking to you Continue reading Brazilian Reader Are You There?
A recent visitor to my blog enjoyed my post 10 Signs She’s Into you and suggested I write a post for advice for men who aren’t that into her I found it lovely that he was concerned with how to go about it in a sensitive way and I realise that a lot of men don’t know how to do it. Continue reading When She’s Into you, but you aren’t that Into Her
- Your smile
- Your shoulders and back
- The little trail of hair that grows from your stomach down to your man wonderland
- Your eyes when you give us “the look”
- Your practicality
- Your ability to fix things
- Your voice
- When you whisper something sexy
- The feel of your hands
- When you kiss our foreheads
- When you kiss our hand
- When you lead us into a room
- When you introduce us proudly
- When you touch our hair lovingly or grab it lustfully
- When you put your hand on a wall, lean in and kiss us (sounds weird but it’s a classic hot guy move)
- Your hair when you just come out of the shower
- Stubble is sexy and so is a clean shave
- When you wear a suit
- When your shirt is slightly unbuttoned
- Yep, your butt we look at it…quite a bit!
- The smell of cologne on your skin
- When you’ve just put on your jeans and have no shirt
- When you hold our hand as you drive
- When you’ve just had a haircut
- When you are concentrating ( makes us want to distract you)
- When you kiss our neck or shoulder
- When you hug us from behind
- When you can’t handle one more second of foreplay
- When you grab our butt (yes we do, we all love it!)
- When you give us your last or first bite
What do you love?
Apologise This is probably the one thing men get wrong consistently. Most of you don’t even realise we are expecting an apology (If she looks angry, consider it a possibility) and those of you who do, wait too long to give it. Don’t drag it out by making excuses, nursing your pride and being stubborn, none of this will help you.
Invite her over for dinner, a dinner you cooked???
Now I do know that most guys are not that handy in the kitchen, through no fault of your own, “cooking” doesn’t feature heavily in “raising boys 101”.
I also realise there is not much on the market to teach men how to cook up simple and impressive meals. Just imagine yourself inviting over a hot date for dinner which you cooked yourself, oh yes boys, full brownie points to be had!
I’m going to give you a recipe and step-by step instructions (as if you had never stepped into a kitchen before, hence the long looking post) to make a fast and easy meal that looks like a chef made it but it was only little Ole you. It’s a Stir-fry and Rice, If you’ve had some cooking experience, you will breeze right through. Continue reading Guys, you’re cooking dinner tonight!
The first kiss is a make or break for women, we love to reminisce about our first kiss and it gives us our most important impression of you determining whether there is a chemical attraction. It can be one of our fondest memories or it can become an “incident”.
If you’re wise, you should be a little nervous about this one. The good news is, nerves will add to the experience and once it’s over and successful, that’s when the good stuff starts.
Follow these tips: Continue reading kissing Tips